Things you should never say to a Photographer
1. Your camera takes really nice pictures!
2. You’re not allowed to take photos here.
3. Can’t you just photoshop that?
4. Can I have all the reject photos too, please?
5. I hate having my photo taken.
6. I wanted to invite you to my event, you should bring your camera!
7. If I had a camera like that I could take the same photos you do. 🙂
8. You don’t have a degree, so you’re not really a professional.
9. It must be easy to run a photography business.
10. Wow that Canon 5D Mk III must make you an amazing photographer!
11. Your job must be so easy, all you do is click a button all day!
12. My phone takes better pictures than your camera.
13. Can you take your watermark off the photos you posted on facebook? my mom wants to print them.
14. Can I pay you in 3 installments over one year? my wedding really took a lot out of my pockets!
15. Why is the background blurry like that?
16. I only need a few photos taken, is that cheaper?
17. OMG, i love your work!! would you edit this selfie for my facebook page?
18. What’s the discount if I edit the pictures myself? I use Picasa!
19. Photography’s easy, because the camera does all the work.
20. Photography’s not a real art like painting or sculpting where you need to build your skills. For photography you just need a good eye.
21. Canon or Nikon, Which is Better?
22. I don’t have to give a Photo Credit to the Photographer, do I?
or Crediting the Photographer is not necessary now, is it?
23. Your camera is so tiny it looks like a compact camera. You sure you a pro?
24. could you cover our event for free? It will be great for your portfolio.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.